Your duties and responsibilities:
Your tasks will include:
- Remote monitoring of photovoltaic plants
- Respond and manage incidents
- Coordinate O&M activities performed by external personnel
- Manage service tickets, prepare incident reports for the clients and maintain the company’s Incidents Database
- Confer with customer and their technicians to resolve technical problems and any arising challenges
- Elaborate monthly performance reports, coordinate relevant procedures and communicate information to customers
- Degree in Engineering, preferably electrical engineering.
- At least three years experience in installation, operation and maintenance of photovoltaic solar systems, or electrical installations
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Solid experience in providing support services to end users
- Ability to work independently and set and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and tools
- Ability to successfully present technical information
- Good Knowledge of grid connected photovoltaic systems & Low and Medium Voltage systems.
- Ability to understand and use work management systems
- Familiar with the internet, web applications, TCP/IP protocols, router configuration, etc
- Good command in Greek and English (oral and written)
- Excellent PC computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD)
- Very good coordination, organization, written/verbal communication skills & Customer-centric work ethics.